Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little Fish in a Super Big Pond!!!

I mean, this is just super tough. I didn't realize trying to be such a big deal was such hard work. I mean I don't even know where to begin. That is why it has taken me so long to post on here. But I did get a super cool post on my last entry. However, i do not know who posted it, so we'll call her "deli lady". Deli Lady said she could just feel that I was an actor. I must be doing something right, or I just have the "it factor". I'd like to think is the latter. So deli lady has a friend who has a friend who once had an appointment with an agent. Its all about connections, getting in with the right "peeps", hanging with the right "possie"...or so thats what i hear. So if I can somehow meet deli lady again, find out who that friend of that other friend is, then talk to that friend about what agent they once met with, then I am in good shape. OH MAN ITS ALL STARTING TO COME TOGETHER!!! Sorry for being so negative earlier, I know I need to be positive. My 2nd cousins sisters aunt once told me, "life is a marathon, not a sprint...so slow down, walk it out, or you'll pull a butt muscle, then your really screwed." Such good advice. Well, I better get going, I need to find deli lady.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow. You inspire me. I find so much strength in your bravery and charisma. If anyone has what it takes to be a Hollywood icon, it is you. After the tragic blow to Hollywood occuring with the passing of Prop 8, I find little reason to live. You have given me a new reason. Thank you.